1. Take a deep breath and SPEAK!
2. Don’t apologize for not knowing everything or “Not speaking English!”
You are learning English… You are trying, right? That’s what’s important
3. Stop translating everything word for word to your language.
4. Train your ears to understand.
5. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
Fear can stop you from learning English.
6. Keep Trying. Don’t Give Up.
7. Keep a small notebook… write down important phrases.
8. Stop Negative Self-Talk
9. Set goals- Know why you are learning English.
10. Try something new
11. Throw your textbook (or grammar book) out the window.